Top coaches in women’s college basketball pressed N.C.A.A. executives directly on Wednesday over what they have judged as chronic failures to promote and support the sport — longstanding tensions that have now ignited a public furor over disparities between this year’s men’s and women’s tournaments. Read More
- Jorien ter Mors, first woman to win medals in two sports at one Winter Olympics, retires
- Leading SEC women’s basketball scorer Rickea Jackson to transfer from Mississippi State Bulldogs
- Jessica and Nelly Korda: The ‘built-in best buddies’ taking the golfing world by storm
- Teenagers make history for Iran and Kenya at Australian Open
- She’s a 56-year-old former figure skater. Now she’s coaching kids and Capitals.