Top coaches in women’s college basketball pressed N.C.A.A. executives directly on Wednesday over what they have judged as chronic failures to promote and support the sport — longstanding tensions that have now ignited a public furor over disparities between this year’s men’s and women’s tournaments. Read More
- Sam Coffey finds ways to serve the USWNT in the absence of playing time
- ESPN: Elena Rybakina, Aryna Sabalenka reach Australian Open fina
- NBC SPORTS: Mikaela Shiffrin wins again, moves two away from Ingemar Stenmark’s record
- ESPN: The USWNT misses Julie Ertz, but the midfield must plan for a World Cup without her. What now?
- FRONT OFFICE SPORTS: Travel Concerns Become Focal Point for WNBA Players, Teams