Layshia Clarendon, former shooting guard for the New York Liberty, is returning to the league with the Minnesota Lynx as the league’s first openly trans and nonbinary player, Star-Tribune reported.
- New women’s pro volleyball league just doubled its funding, thanks to famous investors
- Simone Biles going for team gold at World Artistic Gymnastics Championships
- WNBA teases expansion with cheeky social media banter
- Aryna Sabalenka, USA’s Gauff and Pegula advance at China Open
- Fever’s Aliyah Boston named unanimous WNBA Rookie of the Year