Layshia Clarendon, former shooting guard for the New York Liberty, is returning to the league with the Minnesota Lynx as the league’s first openly trans and nonbinary player, Star-Tribune reported.
- Opinion: Women athletes’ lives are now going to be vastly more complicated
- WNBA star Brittney Griner appears in Moscow-area court for trial on cannabis possession charges
- Brittney Griner’s wife: Effort to free her doesn’t match the rhetoric
- The WNBA’s Pride evolution: ‘We’ve learned it’s authenticity that draws people in’
- Candace Parker makes WNBA history by reaching unprecedented milestone