The return of the WNBA for its 25th season meant that teams would once again navigate how to handle the national anthem. Some opted to just not be on the court.
- Opinion: Women athletes’ lives are now going to be vastly more complicated
- WNBA star Brittney Griner appears in Moscow-area court for trial on cannabis possession charges
- Brittney Griner’s wife: Effort to free her doesn’t match the rhetoric
- The WNBA’s Pride evolution: ‘We’ve learned it’s authenticity that draws people in’
- Candace Parker makes WNBA history by reaching unprecedented milestone