The list of Lisa Leslie’s accomplishments is long: WNBA Hall of Famer, a four-time Olympic gold medal winner, and among one of the first Black female athletes to receive her own shoe with Nike. A new success she can add to her lineup is being a multimillion-dollar real estate magnate.
- Sam Coffey finds ways to serve the USWNT in the absence of playing time
- ESPN: Elena Rybakina, Aryna Sabalenka reach Australian Open fina
- NBC SPORTS: Mikaela Shiffrin wins again, moves two away from Ingemar Stenmark’s record
- ESPN: The USWNT misses Julie Ertz, but the midfield must plan for a World Cup without her. What now?
- FRONT OFFICE SPORTS: Travel Concerns Become Focal Point for WNBA Players, Teams