The 2021 WNBA draft might be best remembered for three things: a potential dynamic duo for the Dallas Wings with 1-2 picks Charli Collier and Awak Kuier, teams betting on young international talent, and Indiana throwing some unexpected curveballs that will prove to be either surprisingly brilliant or way off base. Read More
- Jorien ter Mors, first woman to win medals in two sports at one Winter Olympics, retires
- Leading SEC women’s basketball scorer Rickea Jackson to transfer from Mississippi State Bulldogs
- Jessica and Nelly Korda: The ‘built-in best buddies’ taking the golfing world by storm
- Teenagers make history for Iran and Kenya at Australian Open
- She’s a 56-year-old former figure skater. Now she’s coaching kids and Capitals.