The 2021 WNBA draft might be best remembered for three things: a potential dynamic duo for the Dallas Wings with 1-2 picks Charli Collier and Awak Kuier, teams betting on young international talent, and Indiana throwing some unexpected curveballs that will prove to be either surprisingly brilliant or way off base. Read More
- Sept 13 – Sept 19, Highlights and Lowlights
- Williams, Rapinoe, Biles: Who are the top 10 highest paid sportswomen today?
- Simone Biles by far the most-mentioned Team USA athlete on Twitter during Tokyo Olympics
- US Women’s National Team players’ association calls identical contract proposal ‘PR stunts’
- Likely Rookie of the Year Michaela Onyenwere Has Surpassed Expectations