Emma Raducanu’s Wimbledon may not have ended how she or the British public will have wanted but there is plenty to be positive about for the 18-year-old.
- For Courtney Vandersloot, Allie Quigley, winning title was extra special
- Lynn Williams, USWNT and NWSL star – ‘If I can inspire only one person, I think I’ve done my job’
- FIFA assemble advisory board to develop women’s football
- National Women’s Soccer League names Maria Messing interim CEO
- What’s next for the WNBA? “Expansion is on the horizon”