When he was 31, Mick Jagger said that he would not be “caught dead” singing Satisfaction at 45. But almost half a century later, Jagger is still belting out the anthem at the age of 78, his youthful determination apparently long forgotten.
- June 27 – July 3, Weekly Highlights and Lowlights
- Opinion: Women athletes’ lives are now going to be vastly more complicated
- WNBA star Brittney Griner appears in Moscow-area court for trial on cannabis possession charges
- Brittney Griner’s wife: Effort to free her doesn’t match the rhetoric
- The WNBA’s Pride evolution: ‘We’ve learned it’s authenticity that draws people in’