When he was 31, Mick Jagger said that he would not be “caught dead” singing Satisfaction at 45. But almost half a century later, Jagger is still belting out the anthem at the age of 78, his youthful determination apparently long forgotten.
- Lynx’s Natalie Achonwa announces pregnancy on 30th birthday: ‘Best gift yet’
- New coach Stephanie White pledges fresh start for Sun
- What obstacles do Stephanie White and the WNBA’s five new head coaches face?
- A’ja Wilson wants to see increased visibility for women’s sports
- Mikaela Shiffrin, after the toughest slalom stretch of her career, starts new season on fire