Having a nuanced stance on an issue shouldn’t seem radical, though in the dominant “take culture” it often seems like it is.
- Brittney Griner is being tortured in Russia and the outrage machine is predictably muted
- Kaillie Humphries begins trek to 2026 Winter Olympics with monobob World Cup win
- Stéphanie Frappart: Fans praise “fantastic” referee as she makes World Cup history
- Olivia Pichardo speaks to being first woman to play Division 1 college baseball
- Women’s Soccer Set To Explode in Bay Area as 8 Teams Join New League, Including Alex Morgan’s Old Club