The world now knows Paige Bueckers and Jalen Suggs as freshman phenoms, the outrageously talented point guards leading the top-ranked collegiate teams in the country — the Connecticut women and the Gonzaga men — to their respective Final Fours this weekend. The close friendship they have built since elementary school is a thread connecting the two tournaments. Read More
- Jorien ter Mors, first woman to win medals in two sports at one Winter Olympics, retires
- Leading SEC women’s basketball scorer Rickea Jackson to transfer from Mississippi State Bulldogs
- Jessica and Nelly Korda: The ‘built-in best buddies’ taking the golfing world by storm
- Teenagers make history for Iran and Kenya at Australian Open
- She’s a 56-year-old former figure skater. Now she’s coaching kids and Capitals.