The Washington Football Team named Tanya Snyder as co-CEO on Tuesday — a significant shakeup to the franchise’s structure amid an ongoing investigation into sexual harassment allegations into the team’s workplace.
- Jorien ter Mors, first woman to win medals in two sports at one Winter Olympics, retires
- Leading SEC women’s basketball scorer Rickea Jackson to transfer from Mississippi State Bulldogs
- Jessica and Nelly Korda: The ‘built-in best buddies’ taking the golfing world by storm
- Teenagers make history for Iran and Kenya at Australian Open
- She’s a 56-year-old former figure skater. Now she’s coaching kids and Capitals.