The Washington Football Team named Tanya Snyder as co-CEO on Tuesday — a significant shakeup to the franchise’s structure amid an ongoing investigation into sexual harassment allegations into the team’s workplace.
- Russian Foreign Minister open to discussing U.S. prisoner swap offer involving Brittney Griner
- Katie Ledecky wins in personal best time at U.S. Swimming Championships
- Phoenix Mercury’s Diana Taurasi first WNBA player to score 30 at age 40 or older
- All-Woman Crew Sets Record Rowing From San Francisco to Honolulu
- Olympic Soccer Competition in Paris To End With Women’s Final For First Time