Words such as “invasion” and “politics,” “ban” and “boycott” are suddenly a part of the daily discourse in tennis, as in many segments of society, really, and for Ukrainian pro player Lesia Tsurenko these are not abstract concepts.
- June 27 – July 3, Weekly Highlights and Lowlights
- Opinion: Women athletes’ lives are now going to be vastly more complicated
- WNBA star Brittney Griner appears in Moscow-area court for trial on cannabis possession charges
- Brittney Griner’s wife: Effort to free her doesn’t match the rhetoric
- The WNBA’s Pride evolution: ‘We’ve learned it’s authenticity that draws people in’