The NBA will be making history on Monday night as it will mark the first time that two female referees will officiate the same game. Natalie Sago and Jenna Schroeder will be part of the officiating crew in the contest between the Charlotte Hornets and Orlando Magic.
- Tina Charles joins Seattle Storm for remainder of season
- Rutgers hires Nikki McCray-Penson as assistant women’s basketball coach
- Alex Scott: I will carry on despite sexist abuse
- Mercury coach Vanessa Nygaard, Aces star A’ja Wilson call for Brittney Griner’s return
- She Was WWE’s First Female Referee. She Says Vince McMahon Raped Her. Rita Chatterton does not want to be forgotten.