The NBA will be making history on Monday night as it will mark the first time that two female referees will officiate the same game. Natalie Sago and Jenna Schroeder will be part of the officiating crew in the contest between the Charlotte Hornets and Orlando Magic.
- Lucky No.7? Alex Morgan ends 10-match USWNT goal drought after being forced to move away from iconic No.13 jersey due to late W Gold Cup call-up
- Women’s Championship Week: tournament brackets, schedules, auto bids
- USWNT enters Gold Cup group play with one goal: ‘The trophy’
- Arizona hires Desireé Reed-Francois as new AD amid budget woes
- Brittney Griner’s No. 42 jersey officially retired by Baylor women’s basketball