It has been an incredible year in women’s football as Barcelonacontinued to set new standards in the game with 30 wins from 30 Primera Division matches in Spain, but lost out in the UEFA Women’s Champions League final to French side Olympique Lyonnais, who landed their seventh European title in eight years. Over in England, Chelseawon the Women’s Super League and FA Cup Double, while in the NSWLrising star Trinity Rodman helped the Washington Spirit become champions. Read More
- Lynx’s Natalie Achonwa announces pregnancy on 30th birthday: ‘Best gift yet’
- New coach Stephanie White pledges fresh start for Sun
- What obstacles do Stephanie White and the WNBA’s five new head coaches face?
- A’ja Wilson wants to see increased visibility for women’s sports
- Mikaela Shiffrin, after the toughest slalom stretch of her career, starts new season on fire