The National Women’s Soccer League’s 2021 Rookie of the Year, 19-year-old Trinity Rodman, will become the highest-paid player in league history after she signed a contract extension with Washington Spirit on Wednesday, the club announced.
- Lucky No.7? Alex Morgan ends 10-match USWNT goal drought after being forced to move away from iconic No.13 jersey due to late W Gold Cup call-up
- Women’s Championship Week: tournament brackets, schedules, auto bids
- USWNT enters Gold Cup group play with one goal: ‘The trophy’
- Arizona hires Desireé Reed-Francois as new AD amid budget woes
- Brittney Griner’s No. 42 jersey officially retired by Baylor women’s basketball