She’s almost as old as the modern Olympics itself. At 118 years old, Kane Tanaka is set to become the oldest person ever to carry the Olympic torch, with the help of her grandson and great granddaughter. Read More
- South Carolina’s Dawn Staley wants to ‘pave the way for little girls and boys who look like me’
- Becky Hammon spent most her life being overlooked and underestimated. Not anymore.
- Mikaela Shiffrin finishes World Cup with one more win, two more records and a revelation
- March 13 – March 19, Weekly Highlights and Lowlights
- 2023 WOMEN’S WORLD CUPWomen’s World Cup prize money increases by over 300% as Infantino calls for equal pay in 2026-27