Two women will coach the Tampa Bay Buccaneers in this year’s Super Bowl, a milestone in the N.F.L.’s gender diversity efforts. Women in football hope their presence quickly stops being noteworthy. Read in Full.
- Who is Montse Tome? Spain women’s national team head coach makes history as Jorge Vilda replacement
- Spanish soccer players speak out on ‘systemic discrimination’ ahead of first match since World Cup win
- Olympic bobsledder Aja Evans files lawsuit alleging sexual assault by team chiropractor
- Simone Biles headlines most decorated U.S. gymnastics team in world champs history
- England women’s players reach agreement with FA over bonuses