Two women will coach the Tampa Bay Buccaneers in this year’s Super Bowl, a milestone in the N.F.L.’s gender diversity efforts. Women in football hope their presence quickly stops being noteworthy. Read in Full.
- No. 3 Badosa into 3rd round in Paris with win over Juvan
- Title IX was intended to close the gender gap in college athletics. But schools are rigging the numbers.
- Teri McKeever, Olympic swim coach, on paid leave from Cal after reports of abuse
- Marianne Stanley out as head coach of Indiana Fever; Carlos Knox named interim coach
- ‘Still Massively Undervalued’ – Alexis Ohanian Expects Wife Serena Williams to Break More Records Despite Scripting $266,400 Rookie Card History