The U.S. Soccer Federation announced Wednesday that it has reached a deal to pay the U.S. Men’s National Team and the U.S. Women’s National Team equally, eliminating a contentious pay gap that saw female players earning less.
- Brittney Griner appeals Russian drug conviction
- UFC Veteran Nina Nunes Retires From Fighting to Focus on Family
- The Liberty And Mercury Clinched The Last Two WNBA Playoff Spots
- Connecticut Sun end Minnesota Lynx’s season as Sylvia Fowles plays final WNBA game
- USWNT $24M equal pay settlement deal approved by judge