In recent years, however, American Nordic skiers have gained significant funding from U.S. Ski and Snowboard, and from individual donors such as the Shelby Cullom Davis Charitable Fund. The team now has its own wax truck, nutritionist, physical therapist and sports psychologist. The bump in funding and support has coincided with the team’s mounting success. Read the full article at the NY Times.
- For Courtney Vandersloot, Allie Quigley, winning title was extra special
- Lynn Williams, USWNT and NWSL star – ‘If I can inspire only one person, I think I’ve done my job’
- FIFA assemble advisory board to develop women’s football
- National Women’s Soccer League names Maria Messing interim CEO
- What’s next for the WNBA? “Expansion is on the horizon”