As debuts go, it doesn’t get much better than Ebony Salmon’s. The 20-year-old Englishwoman had been on the pitch for less than one full minute of live-ball action when Savannah McCaskill fed her a pass right at the top of the 18-yard box. Over the next six seconds, Salmon got the better of at least four defenders and stamped for herself an indelible part of the early history of Racing Louisville FC. Read More
- Sam Coffey finds ways to serve the USWNT in the absence of playing time
- ESPN: Elena Rybakina, Aryna Sabalenka reach Australian Open fina
- NBC SPORTS: Mikaela Shiffrin wins again, moves two away from Ingemar Stenmark’s record
- ESPN: The USWNT misses Julie Ertz, but the midfield must plan for a World Cup without her. What now?
- FRONT OFFICE SPORTS: Travel Concerns Become Focal Point for WNBA Players, Teams