As debuts go, it doesn’t get much better than Ebony Salmon’s. The 20-year-old Englishwoman had been on the pitch for less than one full minute of live-ball action when Savannah McCaskill fed her a pass right at the top of the 18-yard box. Over the next six seconds, Salmon got the better of at least four defenders and stamped for herself an indelible part of the early history of Racing Louisville FC. Read More
- Jorien ter Mors, first woman to win medals in two sports at one Winter Olympics, retires
- Leading SEC women’s basketball scorer Rickea Jackson to transfer from Mississippi State Bulldogs
- Jessica and Nelly Korda: The ‘built-in best buddies’ taking the golfing world by storm
- Teenagers make history for Iran and Kenya at Australian Open
- She’s a 56-year-old former figure skater. Now she’s coaching kids and Capitals.