Do not let her ballerina bone structure and ethereal hair-halo fool you into thinking 21-year-old Russian gymnast Angelina Melnikova is anything other than an absolute beast. Last Thursday, Melnikova returned to Japan—a scant two months after nabbing team gold and individual all-around bronze at the Tokyo Olympics—and hit great routines on all four events to claim the title of 2021 World All-Around Champion. Read More
- Tina Charles joins Seattle Storm for remainder of season
- Rutgers hires Nikki McCray-Penson as assistant women’s basketball coach
- Alex Scott: I will carry on despite sexist abuse
- Mercury coach Vanessa Nygaard, Aces star A’ja Wilson call for Brittney Griner’s return
- She Was WWE’s First Female Referee. She Says Vince McMahon Raped Her. Rita Chatterton does not want to be forgotten.