When it comes to making history at the Super Bowl, when Tom Brady will go for his seventh title, both Locust and Javadifar said they plan to just focus on doing their jobs, like every other coach on the field. Read in Full
- Jessie Diggins, with front-row seat to climate change, lobbies Congress to take action
- ‘We called her Roger Federer’: How Ons Jabeur made her mark in Tunisia
- Emma Raducanu fit for French Open after back problem
- U.S. soccer has equal gender pay. Will other sports follow?
- WNBA legend Sheryl Swoopes speaks on ‘Kneading Dough’