Most people are great at one thing. But Swin Cash is amazing at many things. A former WNBA champion and All-Star MVP, Cash is still shining as the Pelicans VP of basketball operations and team development (and a soon-to-be 2022 Basketball Hall of Fame inductee). “I’m a hybrid between what’s happening on our business side and what’s happening on my basketball operations side,” says the former WNBA champion. She’s on board to build the brand, as well as support its athletes. This all culminates in success. Because if she had to choose one thing she is great at, it would be winning. Read More
- Lynx’s Natalie Achonwa announces pregnancy on 30th birthday: ‘Best gift yet’
- New coach Stephanie White pledges fresh start for Sun
- What obstacles do Stephanie White and the WNBA’s five new head coaches face?
- A’ja Wilson wants to see increased visibility for women’s sports
- Mikaela Shiffrin, after the toughest slalom stretch of her career, starts new season on fire