When the world met Jamie Anderson eight years ago, she became the eccentric Olympic champion, the woman whose candles, crystals and essential oils stirred as much curiosity as her snowboarding prowess. She was the alpha free spirit in a sport of unorthodox characters, musing about chi and chakras, talking of yoga and meditation like religion, the queen of mindfulness and self-care.
- Girls track team members suspended after sports bra controversy
- Michigan State’s Jenna Magness named Women’s Track Athlete of Big Ten Championships
- Shelby Houlihan Loses Appeal of Doping Ban
- 50 Years of Title IX: How One Law Changed Women’s Sports Forever
- Colorado Rockies TV reporter Kelsey Wingert recovering after being struck in head by foul ball