When the world met Jamie Anderson eight years ago, she became the eccentric Olympic champion, the woman whose candles, crystals and essential oils stirred as much curiosity as her snowboarding prowess. She was the alpha free spirit in a sport of unorthodox characters, musing about chi and chakras, talking of yoga and meditation like religion, the queen of mindfulness and self-care.
- Brittney Griner is being tortured in Russia and the outrage machine is predictably muted
- Kaillie Humphries begins trek to 2026 Winter Olympics with monobob World Cup win
- Stéphanie Frappart: Fans praise “fantastic” referee as she makes World Cup history
- Olivia Pichardo speaks to being first woman to play Division 1 college baseball
- Women’s Soccer Set To Explode in Bay Area as 8 Teams Join New League, Including Alex Morgan’s Old Club