WNBA star Skylar Diggins-Smith has long been an advocate for both equality and equity for women in the worlds of labor and entrepreneurship. And her mission to close the gender pay gap took a major step forward on Tuesday.
- Katie Ledecky talks swimming legacy and life in Gainesville
- How the ‘traumatic’ death of a fellow distance runner inspired Mary Ngugi to change women’s sport in Kenya
- WNBA star Brittney Griner released by Russia in prisoner swap for arms dealer
- Sue Bird, Megan Rapinoe announce launch of A Touch More production company
- Camille Herron put her ‘heart and soul’ into breaking the 100-mile world record. But officials now say the course was too short