WNBA star Skylar Diggins-Smith has long been an advocate for both equality and equity for women in the worlds of labor and entrepreneurship. And her mission to close the gender pay gap took a major step forward on Tuesday.
- Russian Foreign Minister open to discussing U.S. prisoner swap offer involving Brittney Griner
- Katie Ledecky wins in personal best time at U.S. Swimming Championships
- Phoenix Mercury’s Diana Taurasi first WNBA player to score 30 at age 40 or older
- All-Woman Crew Sets Record Rowing From San Francisco to Honolulu
- Olympic Soccer Competition in Paris To End With Women’s Final For First Time