When Simone Biles made her Olympic debut in 2016, she cemented her status as the best gymnast in the world, pushing the boundaries of the sport with extraordinarily difficult routines to win the all-around competition and lead the United States to team gold. This summer in Tokyo, she intends to reach even greater heights.
- Katie Ledecky talks swimming legacy and life in Gainesville
- How the ‘traumatic’ death of a fellow distance runner inspired Mary Ngugi to change women’s sport in Kenya
- WNBA star Brittney Griner released by Russia in prisoner swap for arms dealer
- Sue Bird, Megan Rapinoe announce launch of A Touch More production company
- Camille Herron put her ‘heart and soul’ into breaking the 100-mile world record. But officials now say the course was too short