A year ago this month, the countdown clock to the 2020 Summer Olympics in Tokyo was halted and then reset because of the COVID-19 pandemic. Now, once again, we’re just about four months out from an Olympic Games that, should they go off as planned in late July, will look different from all that came before. The athletes will still travel to Japan from all over the world, but the spectators will not; as organizers announced last week, only Japanese fans will be allowed to attend the games. Read More
- No. 3 Badosa into 3rd round in Paris with win over Juvan
- Title IX was intended to close the gender gap in college athletics. But schools are rigging the numbers.
- Teri McKeever, Olympic swim coach, on paid leave from Cal after reports of abuse
- Marianne Stanley out as head coach of Indiana Fever; Carlos Knox named interim coach
- ‘Still Massively Undervalued’ – Alexis Ohanian Expects Wife Serena Williams to Break More Records Despite Scripting $266,400 Rookie Card History