By now, Simone Biles was supposed to be enjoying retirement at the ripe old age of 24. The 25-time world medalist previously said she would retire after the 2020 Tokyo Olympics — capping an illustrious career in a sport in which many gymnasts struggle or retire by the time they turn 20. Read More
- Jorien ter Mors, first woman to win medals in two sports at one Winter Olympics, retires
- Leading SEC women’s basketball scorer Rickea Jackson to transfer from Mississippi State Bulldogs
- Jessica and Nelly Korda: The ‘built-in best buddies’ taking the golfing world by storm
- Teenagers make history for Iran and Kenya at Australian Open
- She’s a 56-year-old former figure skater. Now she’s coaching kids and Capitals.