Shim Suk-Hee, a four-time Olympic short track speed skating medalist for South Korea, has reportedly been banned two months, putting her Olympic status in doubt, after an investigation following reported text messages where she disparaged teammates.
- Russian Foreign Minister open to discussing U.S. prisoner swap offer involving Brittney Griner
- Katie Ledecky wins in personal best time at U.S. Swimming Championships
- Phoenix Mercury’s Diana Taurasi first WNBA player to score 30 at age 40 or older
- All-Woman Crew Sets Record Rowing From San Francisco to Honolulu
- Olympic Soccer Competition in Paris To End With Women’s Final For First Time