There were, most appallingly, the women. By the dozens over the years. Such as some members of the Washington Football Team’s cheerleading squad, who were included in lewd videos secretly produced without their knowledge, videos two former team employees said were prepared at the behest of team officials. Owner Daniel Snyder denied any knowledge of the videos, but for some reason — who knows? — the squad was dismantled. Read More
- Jessie Diggins, with front-row seat to climate change, lobbies Congress to take action
- ‘We called her Roger Federer’: How Ons Jabeur made her mark in Tunisia
- Emma Raducanu fit for French Open after back problem
- U.S. soccer has equal gender pay. Will other sports follow?
- WNBA legend Sheryl Swoopes speaks on ‘Kneading Dough’