In recent years, however, American Nordic skiers have gained significant funding from U.S. Ski and Snowboard, and from individual donors such as the Shelby Cullom Davis Charitable Fund. The team now has its own wax truck, nutritionist, physical therapist and sports psychologist. The bump in funding and support has coincided with the team’s mounting success. Read the full article at the NY Times.
- Denver Broncos add Minnesota Vikings’ Kelly Kleine to front office in historic scouting hiring
- Antidepressants Almost Cost This Olympian Her Career
- Baseball in Britain Confronts Issues With Sexism
- WNBA teams sit out national anthem during season openers
- Chelsea 0-4 Barcelona: Barça surge to first Women’s Champions League title