From launching fashion brands to inking production deals, tennis powerhouse Serena Williams has expanded her repertoire beyond the realm of sports, and her next project will be centered on empowering youth through literature. According to People, she’s releasing a children’s book next year. Read More
- Jessie Diggins, with front-row seat to climate change, lobbies Congress to take action
- ‘We called her Roger Federer’: How Ons Jabeur made her mark in Tunisia
- Emma Raducanu fit for French Open after back problem
- U.S. soccer has equal gender pay. Will other sports follow?
- WNBA legend Sheryl Swoopes speaks on ‘Kneading Dough’