Britain’s Sandy Ryan has taken one step closer to her first professional fight after signing with Matchroom Boxing, led by world famous promoter Eddie Hearn. The 27-year-old Ryan will now be training in the super-lightweight division with Clifton Mitchell and targeting world titles. Read More
- Sept 13 – Sept 19, Highlights and Lowlights
- Williams, Rapinoe, Biles: Who are the top 10 highest paid sportswomen today?
- Simone Biles by far the most-mentioned Team USA athlete on Twitter during Tokyo Olympics
- US Women’s National Team players’ association calls identical contract proposal ‘PR stunts’
- Likely Rookie of the Year Michaela Onyenwere Has Surpassed Expectations