Since winning her debut major at the ANA Inspiration, Patty Tavatanakit’s life has dramatically changed. “Definitely, I get the recognition, the attention and everyone reaching out,” she told CNN Sport’s Don Riddell. As a 21-year-old rookie, few had predicted Tavatanakit would be in contention at the Mission Hills Country Club in Rancho Mirage, California, earlier this month. Read More
- Sept 13 – Sept 19, Highlights and Lowlights
- Williams, Rapinoe, Biles: Who are the top 10 highest paid sportswomen today?
- Simone Biles by far the most-mentioned Team USA athlete on Twitter during Tokyo Olympics
- US Women’s National Team players’ association calls identical contract proposal ‘PR stunts’
- Likely Rookie of the Year Michaela Onyenwere Has Surpassed Expectations