For the second time in three years, Augusta National Golf Club majestically elevated the profile of women’s amateur golf Saturday, doing its best to show a stodgy and often misogynistic sport what its future looks like, if it truly cares to notice. Read More
- Tina Charles joins Seattle Storm for remainder of season
- Rutgers hires Nikki McCray-Penson as assistant women’s basketball coach
- Alex Scott: I will carry on despite sexist abuse
- Mercury coach Vanessa Nygaard, Aces star A’ja Wilson call for Brittney Griner’s return
- She Was WWE’s First Female Referee. She Says Vince McMahon Raped Her. Rita Chatterton does not want to be forgotten.