Boxer Irma Testa, who took home a bronze medal for Italy at the 2020 Tokyo Olympics, has come out as queer.
- Russian Foreign Minister open to discussing U.S. prisoner swap offer involving Brittney Griner
- Katie Ledecky wins in personal best time at U.S. Swimming Championships
- Phoenix Mercury’s Diana Taurasi first WNBA player to score 30 at age 40 or older
- All-Woman Crew Sets Record Rowing From San Francisco to Honolulu
- Olympic Soccer Competition in Paris To End With Women’s Final For First Time