Boxer Irma Testa, who took home a bronze medal for Italy at the 2020 Tokyo Olympics, has come out as queer.
- WNBA players changed US politics in Georgia. NBA stars can do the same in Texas
- Australian Open 2022: Rafael Nadal, Naomi Osaka Wins Highlight Monday’s Results
- U.S. women’s ski jumpers miss out on Olympic qualification
- Caren Cao goes for a slam dunk with Network Of Women in Basketball
- Florida gymnastics beats Alabama in historic meet as Trinity Thomas, Nya Reed combine for three 10s