Olympian Simone Biles has been candid about the mental health obstacles she’s faced, and the gymnastics star is putting the focus on helping others who are on the same path towards healing. She’s teaming up with the digital mental health care platform Cerebral to eradicate the stigma around seeking help and ensure that resources are accessible within underserved communities. Read More
- Shahd Abboud, The First Arab-Israeli Hoops Captain
- They trusted a coach with their girls and Ivy League ambitions. Now he’s accused of sex abuse.
- Emma Raducanu: Maria Sharapova tells young star to ‘enjoy every single moment’
- Parton, Oh, Biles and teachers named ‘People of the Year’
- BWF World Championships: Defending champion PV Sindhu drawn to face Tai Tzu Ying in quarterfinals