On Transgender Day of Visibility, the National Women’s Soccer League announced their new policy on transgender and nonbinary athletes – a bit of a misnomer, given the policy does not mention nonbinary athletes in the body of its text. They joined a small but growing movement towards acknowledging that trans and nonbinary people play sports, and that some of them are already playing, and will continue to play, at the elite or professional level. Read More
- Azzi Fudd’s impact ‘immeasurable’ in UConn’s Round 2 victory
- Women’s NCAA tournament 2023: Reseeding the Sweet 16
- Lindsey Vonn opens up about her newest skiing milestone, mental health and legendary grit
- South Carolina’s Dawn Staley wants to ‘pave the way for little girls and boys who look like me’
- Becky Hammon spent most her life being overlooked and underestimated. Not anymore.