By the time the NWSL wrapped up its inaugural month-long Challenge Cup last year in Utah, it had secured record-setting sponsor support, much of which carried into the remainder of its 2020 campaign. As the 2021 season approaches, the league appears to be continuing where it left off, signing insurance company Nationwide as a new national partner. Read More
- Sept 13 – Sept 19, Highlights and Lowlights
- Williams, Rapinoe, Biles: Who are the top 10 highest paid sportswomen today?
- Simone Biles by far the most-mentioned Team USA athlete on Twitter during Tokyo Olympics
- US Women’s National Team players’ association calls identical contract proposal ‘PR stunts’
- Likely Rookie of the Year Michaela Onyenwere Has Surpassed Expectations