The Cup Series has not had a female driver since Danica Patrick retired after the 2018 Daytona 500. Now that trend will change. Veteran driver Jennifer Jo Cobb will make her debut in NASCAR‘s top series on Apr. 25. Read More
- Lynx’s Natalie Achonwa announces pregnancy on 30th birthday: ‘Best gift yet’
- New coach Stephanie White pledges fresh start for Sun
- What obstacles do Stephanie White and the WNBA’s five new head coaches face?
- A’ja Wilson wants to see increased visibility for women’s sports
- Mikaela Shiffrin, after the toughest slalom stretch of her career, starts new season on fire