She is a four-time Grand Slam singles champion who ranks as the world’s highest-paid female athlete, having earned $57 million in 2021, mostly from sponsorships. Walmart recently began to stock products from her skin care company, Kinlò, in nearly 3,000 locations. Last month, she started a sports representation agency.
- Brittney Griner appeals Russian drug conviction
- UFC Veteran Nina Nunes Retires From Fighting to Focus on Family
- The Liberty And Mercury Clinched The Last Two WNBA Playoff Spots
- Connecticut Sun end Minnesota Lynx’s season as Sylvia Fowles plays final WNBA game
- USWNT $24M equal pay settlement deal approved by judge