Grand Slam winner Naomi Osaka has been open about being inspired by Venus and Serena Williams while on the road to becoming the tennis champ she is today. After partnering with Nike and Laureus Sport for Good on a Japan-based initiative to do the same and get more girls active in sports, Osaka announced that her Play Academy is expanding to Los Angeles and Haiti.
- November 28 – December 4, Weekly Highlights and Lowlights
- Brittney Griner is being tortured in Russia and the outrage machine is predictably muted
- Kaillie Humphries begins trek to 2026 Winter Olympics with monobob World Cup win
- Stéphanie Frappart: Fans praise “fantastic” referee as she makes World Cup history
- Olivia Pichardo speaks to being first woman to play Division 1 college baseball