Mikaela Shiffrin won skiing’s overall World Cup title for the fourth time Thursday, fueled by speed races that turned her expected duel with Petra Vlhová into a runaway success.
- Girls track team members suspended after sports bra controversy
- Michigan State’s Jenna Magness named Women’s Track Athlete of Big Ten Championships
- Shelby Houlihan Loses Appeal of Doping Ban
- 50 Years of Title IX: How One Law Changed Women’s Sports Forever
- Colorado Rockies TV reporter Kelsey Wingert recovering after being struck in head by foul ball