Faced with growing evidence that celebrated athletes are struggling with the pressures of competition and intense media scrutiny, the governing body of women’s tennis is turning to a well-funded California startup for help.
- September 19 – September 25, Weekly Highlights and Lowlights
- Interview: Diamond DeShields’ forward thinking keeps out negativity
- Spain women’s team to replace 15 players threatening to quit over head coach stay
- Aces’ Hamby Reveals She Was Pregnant While Playing in WNBA Finals
- Emma Raducanu into Korea Open quarter-finals after beating Yanina Wickmayer