In an opinion piece published by The Washington Post on Sunday (28 March), Rapinoe, who is a lesbian, described how being able to play sports as a child “shaped my life’s path”. She said it taught her “so much more than is seen on the field and brought me so much joy”. So Rapinoe said she believed that “all kids, including transgender youth, should be able to participate in sports they love”. Read More
- No. 3 Badosa into 3rd round in Paris with win over Juvan
- Title IX was intended to close the gender gap in college athletics. But schools are rigging the numbers.
- Teri McKeever, Olympic swim coach, on paid leave from Cal after reports of abuse
- Marianne Stanley out as head coach of Indiana Fever; Carlos Knox named interim coach
- ‘Still Massively Undervalued’ – Alexis Ohanian Expects Wife Serena Williams to Break More Records Despite Scripting $266,400 Rookie Card History