Last week was huge for the world of tennis as Carlos Alcaraz beat Casper Ruud in the Miami Open final to clinch his first Masters 1000 title. During the same time, another tennis legend, Venus Williams, showed up at the courts in Miami. The seven-time Grand Slam champion attended a clinic to teach and pass on some valuable information to the kids. Read More
- Jessie Diggins, with front-row seat to climate change, lobbies Congress to take action
- ‘We called her Roger Federer’: How Ons Jabeur made her mark in Tunisia
- Emma Raducanu fit for French Open after back problem
- U.S. soccer has equal gender pay. Will other sports follow?
- WNBA legend Sheryl Swoopes speaks on ‘Kneading Dough’