Retired American gymnast Gabrielle “Gabby” Douglas wowed fans in the mid-2000s with her dynamic floor routines and her gold-medal winning performances at the Olympic Games, but it appeared as though her success was short-lived. After winning the 2012 all-around championship and the 2016 Summer Olympics, the athlete stopped training. Fans weren’t quite sure why Douglas decided to end her medal-winning streak. After all, she was a three-time Olympic gold medalist. Read More
- Jessie Diggins, with front-row seat to climate change, lobbies Congress to take action
- ‘We called her Roger Federer’: How Ons Jabeur made her mark in Tunisia
- Emma Raducanu fit for French Open after back problem
- U.S. soccer has equal gender pay. Will other sports follow?
- WNBA legend Sheryl Swoopes speaks on ‘Kneading Dough’