At long last, Felisha Legette-Jack has her dream job — coaching at her alma mater in the city where she grew up. Legette-Jack was introduced Monday as the women’s basketball coach at Syracuse after a decade at Buffalo of the Mid-American Conference. She replaces Vonn Read, who guided the Orange through a difficult season after his predecessor, Quentin Hillsman, resigned amid allegations he mistreated players. Read More
- Sam Coffey finds ways to serve the USWNT in the absence of playing time
- ESPN: Elena Rybakina, Aryna Sabalenka reach Australian Open fina
- NBC SPORTS: Mikaela Shiffrin wins again, moves two away from Ingemar Stenmark’s record
- ESPN: The USWNT misses Julie Ertz, but the midfield must plan for a World Cup without her. What now?
- FRONT OFFICE SPORTS: Travel Concerns Become Focal Point for WNBA Players, Teams