In what many consider a potential WNBA Finals matchup, the Las Vegas Aces won the second annual WNBA Commissioner’s Cup championship game with a 93-83 victory over the host Chicago Sky on Tuesday at Wintrust Arena.
- Lynx’s Natalie Achonwa announces pregnancy on 30th birthday: ‘Best gift yet’
- New coach Stephanie White pledges fresh start for Sun
- What obstacles do Stephanie White and the WNBA’s five new head coaches face?
- A’ja Wilson wants to see increased visibility for women’s sports
- Mikaela Shiffrin, after the toughest slalom stretch of her career, starts new season on fire