Minnesota Lynx forward Natalie Achonwa (uh-CHON-wuh) has played in the WNBA since 2015, but during her team’s June 6 game against the Atlanta Dream, her name was misspelled in a graphic on The Sports Network’s broadcast.
- Tina Charles joins Seattle Storm for remainder of season
- Rutgers hires Nikki McCray-Penson as assistant women’s basketball coach
- Alex Scott: I will carry on despite sexist abuse
- Mercury coach Vanessa Nygaard, Aces star A’ja Wilson call for Brittney Griner’s return
- She Was WWE’s First Female Referee. She Says Vince McMahon Raped Her. Rita Chatterton does not want to be forgotten.