Minnesota Lynx forward Natalie Achonwa (uh-CHON-wuh) has played in the WNBA since 2015, but during her team’s June 6 game against the Atlanta Dream, her name was misspelled in a graphic on The Sports Network’s broadcast.
- Olympic Volleyball Player April Ross Has an Urgent Health Message That You Need to Hear
- Kansas City NWSL plans $70 million stadium, first to be purpose-built for NWSL
- Emma Raducanu’s Best Moments On and Off The Court: From Wimbledon to the US Open, Met Gala and James Bond premiere
- Sue Bird Has Feelings About Being Labeled The Oldest Player In The WNBA
- Sue Bird says prospect of playing in new arena with Seattle Storm ‘very tempting’ as she contemplates return