The bar has been raised in professional sports, and the issue is whether the NFL can keep pace in providing proper advancement opportunities to those women in front-office roles. The breakthrough came in Major League Baseball in November when the Miami Marlins hired Kim Ng as their general manager. While the NFL is not as far along in the process toward having a team hire a woman as its GM, some in and around the sport say the foundation is being constructed. Read the full story at the Washington Post.
- Jersey Retirement Set For Seimone Augustus and Rebekkah Brunson | WSLAM
- Oklahoma softball and the secrets behind the most dominant team in sports
- Emma Raducanu crashes out of French Open in second round to Sasnovich
- Ukrainian tennis player Lesia Tsurenko laments lack of support for her home country in her sport
- Washington Mystics’ Elena Delle Donne becomes 40th WNBA player to reach 4,000 career points